The Smart Sensor Advisory System – Environment (SSAS – E) continuously monitors and analyzes sensor-provided data in real time, records change, provides digital alerts to designated employees, and meets United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) Regulatory Standards.
- Data center monitoring
- Transportation cooler monitoring
- Freezer, cooler, and cold storage monitoring
- Food manufacturing, processing, and storage facility monitoring
- Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical equipment storage facility monitoring
- Property management monitoring
- Agricultural and construction site monitoring
Wireless and WIFI Sensors
SSAS – E offers 32 high performance Federal Communications Commission (FCC) certified wireless sensors, and 12 Wi-Fi sensors to meet our customer’s monitoring and notification requirements, reduce the risk of product loss, and meet regulatory compliance. Customers can define sensor performance thresholds, set the frequency of sensor readings, activate sensors at set time intervals, and create a list of staff who will receive environmental or security alerts when defined performance thresholds have been met or exceeded.
SSAS – E immediately sends E-mail and SMS text message alerts to designated computer terminals and employee mobile communications devices when a defined parameter has been met or exceeded or a power outage occurs.
SSAS – E is a closed system that accurately records, documents, and provides an electronic signature of wireless sensor data. This secure online electronic record of documented information can be accessed by authorized employees, and accurate and complete copies of records suitable for inspection and review can be generated. SSAS – E also provides unlimited “online” storage capacity of recorded sensor data, and buffers up to 16,000 sensor data messages in on-board memory.
- Food Preservation ― Continuously monitors refrigerator and freezer temperatures
- Temperature Control ― Continuously monitors heated or refrigerated serving line temps
- Quality Control ― Maintains public health standards, nutritional value, and food quality
- Error Reduction ― Automated monitoring /alerting reduces the potential for human error
- Risk Mitigation ― Potential reduction of school insurance premiums due to product loss and student health issues connected to food services
- Limits Liability ― Limits the potential for liability and litigation